Implementation Project Manager
Project Manager working for a leading Asset/Wealth Manager based in Surrey inside the London Commuter Belt. They are looking for an individual to support the delivery of all services being delivered to clients during implementations and co-ordinate with the appropriate departments to ensure services are delivered to clients in an agreed and timely manner.
- Assist & manage the corporate action and implementation process and procedures
- Develop, monitor and update an implementation project plan throughout the process
- Communicate scheme design features to all impacted Fidelity areas
- Effectively manage the client by communicating in a timely fashion any issues and assist clients in understanding processes & procedures
- Initiate and participate in the process improvement initiative
- Provide management, sales, client management and admin with timely, concise status reports
- Work with Technology to identify, analyse, sponsor, and install any needed systems enhancements
- Understand the market and its needs by keeping up with industry trends and developments
- Provide input in the decision-making process to senior management when required
- Knowledge of retirement/pensions market
- Some experience of client management, consulting and sales skills would be advantageous
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, plan for such events and problem solve
- Strong organisational skills, with some knowledge of running projects using Microsoft Project an advantage
- Numerate and computer literate (especially Excel, also Word and PowerPoint).
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.