Legal Indemnities Underwriting & Claims Administrator
An opportunity has arisen which would suit an individual currently working within insurance (underwriting or claims) with a solid work history, now seeking a varied support role in a niche class of insurance
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that as a matter of course, they work with exceptional levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Specific duties will include:
- Maintaining the 'enquiries’ inbox as a priority, regularly reviewing all emails and dealing with, or redirecting as appropriate.
- Maintaining the underwriting database by: setting up new enquiries, endorsements, and new clients onto the system and ensuring the creation of paper files, where appropriate
- Chasing outstanding premium
- Chasing information from solicitors, for policy issue, as required.
- Issuing certified copy policies and undertake any pre-underwriting of legal indemnities, within own knowledge, remit and any authority level.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with new and existing clients, and all members of the team.
- General administration
If you are confident and resilient individual with a can-do attitude, ready for a new challenge in a busy, professional working environment, with excellent time management and prioritisation ability, plus strong customer / client service skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Hours of work 8.30 to 5.30
Full, detailed job description available