Commercial Account Handler
Our Client, a successful and expanding Broker, is looking to recruit an Account Handler to join its growing business in Cambridge.
While you will already have Insurance knowledge, this is your opportunity to be able to handle a wide ranging Commercial client portfolio.
You will be supported by an experienced team and structured training programme focused on your learning needs.
As a Commercial Account Handler your role will include:
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio of Clients
- Servicing and administering this portfolio, including:-
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive or Account Director
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
To be a successful Commercial Account Handler you will demonstrate:
- Insurance experience with an interest in the technical aspects
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships