Commercial insurance is what you know and what you're passionate in. Do you think you can apply your broking experience into underwriting? Of course you can.
It is with great excitement to announce, we are partnered with a leading, composite UK Insurer based in the UK who are creating a new SME team in Ipswich, opening 3 SME commercial underwriting opportunities.
Joining the SME insurance team in Ipswich, your aim would be to provide a consistent and efficient experience for Brokers, allowing the regional branches to focus on new business and growth.
Your new role:
- As a key member of the team, you will underwrite existing SME business to the best of your ability, abiding to underwriting practices and governance framework
- You will have an opportunity to build credible relationships with Brokers and customers, using effective questioning to understand all aspects of importance to both Broker and customer
- You will apply your customer service skills and carry out efficient processing of MTAs and renewals
Your new salary/package:
- For your hard-work and dedication to your role, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £28,000 dependent upon experience. You will also profit from a market leading benefits package, designed to attract and retain the best talent.
- Uniquely, to be considered you should hold a background in either underwriting or Broker (as long as you have a well-rounded background in commercial insurance)
- You must be an efficient, career focussed Insurance professional who is looking for a bigger challenge
- Insurance qualifications would be beneficial for this post
This is a exciting, rare opportunity for an ambitious insurance professional who wishes to develop themselves within underwriting. If this sounds like you, please apply today.