Senior Actuarial Analyst - Reserving
Our client, a highly profitable Lloyd's syndicate are looking for someone to join their expanding reserving team. This is a fantastic opportunity offering great exposure to all areas of the reserving process and to learn from a team top Actuaries.
- Calculate and review Solvency II technical provisions.
- Play a key role within their internal reserving review.
- Build on established relationships with their claims and pricing teams.
- Year End Reserves and Technical Provisions Reports.
- Degree in mathematical/statistics based subject with a minimum grade of 2:1.
- 2+ years general insurance industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Experience in Actuarial/data science software i.e. VBA, R or Python would make you a strong candidate.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst - Reserving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly