Account Executive (Hampshire)
Our client are one of the most respected independent insurance brokers in the South of the country who have an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to step into a stable and existing client book.
This highly innovative insurance broker is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Executive to inherit a book of existing clients, as well as help with the continued growth of the office.
About the Role:
- The role encompasses wide ranging responsibilities relating to the management of a portfolio of commercial clients.
- You will provide a comprehensive commercial insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
- Provide technical insurance and risk management advice and guidance to customers.
- Identify opportunities for new business and cross selling of other company services.
- Negotiate with Underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Assist customers in initial reporting when required, support and negotiation with insurers of a satisfactory settlement of claims, as required.
- Provide risk advice/risk management/risk prevention information in conjunction with Underwriters as appropriate.
- Contribute towards the development of a high company image of professionalism, competence and customer satisfaction.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A background in commercial insurance gained in either a broking or underwriting capacity.
- Experience in an external account management or business development role.
- Full driving license.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- A willingness to undertake professional qualifications is necessary.
- Up to £50,000 p.a (DOE) plus an exceptional benefits package.
Contact: Steve Mallaband
Job Reference: SM/22055
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Account Executive (Hampshire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly