Operational Risk Manager
Operational rrisk deep dives...sink or swim?
You know the importance of providing operational risk oversight, you make sure that framework is effective, fit for purpose, efficient and meets everything outlined in the SYSC rules. You make sure that behaviours, attitudes and motivations within a business are centred on good conduct when it comes to customer outcomes.
What you'll love about this company:
- Leaders here work flexibly and autonomously which gives them a great work/life balance and allows them to be in control
- You can work from home or wear your jeans to work if your day allows it, everyone is an adult and gets treated like one
- Your success will always be acknowledged and rewarded - performance related bonuses are paid not only on what you did but on how you did it
- You will have access to leading technology to ensure you're empowered to 'work smarter, not harder'
What you'll get in return:
- 27 days annual leave
- Impressive pension
- Private healthcare
- Share schemes
- Professional development
What we need from you
- Qualification in risk/sccountancy
- Experience of providing 2nd line operational risk oversight
- You will have supported a business in completion of it's risk and control self assessments, providing robust challenge and ensuring effective risk mapping is in place
- You will have performed deep dive operational risk reviews within an FCA regulated setting
Apply for Operational Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly