Actuarial Manager/AVP - Life
This role will join a highly motivated team of actuaries in Actuarial Oversight and Support as Manager / Assistant Vice President with a key focus on providing oversight and support to local actuarial functions, and implementing actuarial related projects.
- Review products submission by local operations including providing actuarial opinion to Senior Management on potential actuarial risks or appropriateness of the pricing approach. This includes review of annual product review report for local operations.
- Research, develop, implement and maintain Group wide actuarial related policies covering life insurance product pricing, embedded value and other actuarial areas.
- Provide oversight and monitor the key financial matrices of the local operations.
- Work closely with local operations in Group wide annual embedded value exercise including review of embedded value methodology and assumptions used.
- Provide actuarial support to the new market operations on product pricing, embedded value reporting and other actuarial related areas.
- Lead / participate in Group wide actuarial initiatives or projects, including the evaluation of merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Keeping abreast with the actuarial best practice and latest development in the industry with the aim of Group wide alignment.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in actuarial work. Fellow or near fellow qualification. Good Prophet experience will be an advantage.
- In-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in related areas such as pricing and financial condition management.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across different levels.
- Good project management skills
Apply for Actuarial Manager/AVP - Life
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly