An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Underwriter in a new and growing team.
As a strongly detailed orientated Underwriter you will use your experience to write profitable risks, build business and relationships.
You will be dealing with a wide range of risks and working through Brokers, and know that understanding their account is important.
If you have Commercial experiecne from a Broking environment and the aptitude to analyse risks, then our Client can train you.
Also if you have underwriting experience of other classes, again this is an opportunity for you to develop into the role.
Your key responsibilities as a Commercial Underwriter will include:
- Underwriting risks profitably, accurately and consistently
- Developing credibility and relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business
- Monitoring the overall performance of the book and ensuring action is taken to correct any issues
- Coaching and acting as senior referral point on technical queries
To be successful as a Commercial Underwriter you will demonstrate:
- Commercial Insurance experiecne or underwriting knowledge of other technical business classes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detailed focused and analytical approach
- The desire to learn and grow in an underwriting environment