Commercial Insurance Manager
Commercial Insurance Manager - London - Circa £55,000 (Full or Part Time)
Employment Specialists are pleased to be recruiting a Commercial Insurance Manager for a diverse and forward thinking global business.
The Commercial Insurance Manager will be located in the Headquarters in London and will be supporting the company's Group Risk and Insurance Manager across a range of tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicating with Brokers and Insurers regarding the placement and management of global insurance programmes
- Building relationships with subsidiaries and discussing insurance policies/ supporting the renewal process
- Assisting with the management of major claims
- Advising subsidiaries on appropriate claims and trending analysis
- Maintaining knowledge of local and international insurance market developments
- Co-ordinating the renewal process across all territories
- Ad-hoc Project work
As the successful candidate will be coming in to support the company's Group Risk and Insurance Manager, we are seeking experienced candidates - specifically within Commercial Insurance classes including property damage, business interruption, liability, directors and officers, marine and motor.
We are looking for 5-10 years' experience, gained either from an international broking firm or as an Insurance Manager within a multinational company.
CII qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Whilst the standard office hours are 9am-5pm, we are currently considering Full and Part Time applicants (with a minimum of 4 full days per week). This is an office based role with occasional travel across the UK and minimal travel in Europe.