Commercial Insurance Manager
Commercial Insurance Manager - London - Circa £55,000 (Full or Part Time)
Employment Specialists are pleased to be recruiting a Commercial Insurance Manager for a diverse and forward thinking global business.
The Commercial Insurance Manager will be located in the Headquarters in London and will be supporting the company's Group Risk and Insurance Manager across a range of tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicating with Brokers and Insurers regarding the placement and management of global insurance programmes
- Building relationships with subsidiaries and discussing insurance policies/ supporting the renewal process
- Assisting with the management of major claims
- Advising subsidiaries on appropriate claims and trending analysis
- Maintaining knowledge of local and international insurance market developments
- Co-ordinating the renewal process across all territories
- Ad-hoc Project work
As the successful candidate will be coming in to support the company's Group Risk and Insurance Manager, we are seeking experienced candidates - specifically within Commercial Insurance classes including property damage, business interruption, liability, directors and officers, marine and motor.
We are looking for 5-10 years' experience, gained either from an international broking firm or as an Insurance Manager within a multinational company.
CII qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Whilst the standard office hours are 9am-5pm, we are currently considering Full and Part Time applicants (with a minimum of 4 full days per week). This is an office based role with occasional travel across the UK and minimal travel in Europe.
Apply for Commercial Insurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly