Head of Data Governance
Salary: 100,000 - 130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Head of Data Governance Responsibilities:
- Own and manage data governance model/framework.
- Oversee successful implementation of new metadata management tool, migrating existing content into the tool, setting up workflows, populating the report catalogue etc.
- Establishing the function and Managing Data Owners and Data Stewards
- Building out the Data Dictionary and Business Glossary through the existing content and by engaging with the subject matter experts in the business.
- Set up Data Boards for Group and, subsequently other Hyperion business entities.
- Provide governance support to the Lead, Data Services with the implementation of the new solution
- Work closely with other stakeholders including the Data Protection Office, Centre of Excellence, Architecture, along with the data teams in wider Hyperion.
- Ensure that governance activity is carried out as required by the Protection Officer.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure correct authorisation is obtained and processes followed when required by the Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Experience with implementing data governance in large organisation(s).
- Experience with C-level stakeholders.
- Experience with metadata and MDM tooling.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI, UKGC and Data Protection
- Experience working with business, data and technical teams to clearly document data governance and metadata requirements
- Experienced in data governance approaches, practices and learnings in large organisation(s)
- CISM/CISSP and/or relevant IT Security related qualification
- Optional: BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, CII Certified
For more information please apply to this advert or contact