Insurance Technician -£24k - £28k - Ipswich
A market leading Insurance organisation has an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Technician to join their successful and expanding team.
You will have Insurance experience which can be from varying roles such as Account Handling, Claims or Underwriting.
Main responsibilities of the Insurance Technician will include:
- Updating and recording payment of premiums for Insurance transactions
- Preparing and submitting policy documentation
- Providing clients and other parties with resolutions to technical Insurance queries
- Monitoring and dealing with incoming transactions and documentation
- Ensuring accuracy and quality control checks on all documentation
To be a successful Insurance Technician you will demonstrate:
- Good Insurance knowledge and experience
- Understanding of endorsements, schedules and slips would be beneficial or knowledge of LPANs and Xchanging
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at all levels
- High standard of presentation of work
- Ability to offer an accurate, prompt and professional service
There is an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a supportive career environment within a professional workplace.