Data Analyst, Main Responsibilities:
- Apply detailed analysis and problem solving to identify a range of issues and inconsistences in data capture, quality, flows, warehouses, models, reconciliation and lineage etc.Apply root cause analysis to produce solutions through high quality user stories, specifications, data-flows, quality measures, KPIs and business cases.
- Support a range of strategic, cross functional initiatives, projects and requirements spanning data strategy, data warehouse, MI, business workflows, applications and regulatory reporting.
- Champion the agile, change control, testing, release and project management processes.
Data Analyst Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in London Underwriting Market
- Ability to map current and future state data flows to business processes and the ability to translate the road map of change requirements.
- Ability to use Excel, Visio and TSQL is essential.
- A good understanding of ETL processes and Qlikview would be advantageous.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact