Head of Data Governance
1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary: 100,000 - 130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Head of Data Governance Responsibilities:
- Own and manage data governance model/framework.
- Oversee successful implementation of new metadata management tool, migrating existing content into the tool, setting up workflows, populating the report catalogue etc.
- Establishing the function and Managing Data Owners and Data Stewards
- Building out the Data Dictionary and Business Glossary through the existing content and by engaging with the subject matter experts in the business.
- Set up Data Boards for Group and, subsequently other Hyperion business entities.
- Provide governance support to the Lead, Data Services with the implementation of the new solution
- Work closely with other stakeholders including the Data Protection Office, Centre of Excellence, Architecture, along with the data teams in wider Hyperion.
- Ensure that governance activity is carried out as required by the Protection Officer.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure correct authorisation is obtained and processes followed when required by the Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Experience with implementing data governance in large organisation(s).
- Experience with C-level stakeholders.
- Experience with metadata and MDM tooling.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI, UKGC and Data Protection
- Experience working with business, data and technical teams to clearly document data governance and metadata requirements
- Experienced in data governance approaches, practices and learnings in large organisation(s)
- CISM/CISSP and/or relevant IT Security related qualification
- Optional: BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, CII Certified
For more information please apply to this advert or contact
Apply for Head of Data Governance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly