Conduct and Regulatory Risk Analyst
6 days left
- Contract Type
Conduct & Regulatory Risk Analyst
Salary to £28,000
City of London
About the Company
One of the largest specialist insurance businesses in the UK. An underwriting business; they are a virtual insurer, offering the security you would expect from an established insurer, with the innovation, niche expertise and flexibility that MGAs are known for.
About the role
Provide support to an international business for all matters relating to Compliance, Risk and the Governance Framework to minimise risk across all controllable areas
Risk Event Management
- Effective management of Risk Events from initial investigation through to event closure
- Conduct analysis including identify causes, trends, themes and systemic failures
- Efficient management of event Action tracking
- Effectively carry out the quarterly Conduct Risk questionnaire release to all coverholders,
- Providing the business teams with monthly updates on the Conduct Risk survey completion rate
- Responsible for the quarterly business unit meetings to discuss analysis on Coverholder Conduct Risk data including trends and matters for escalation.
- Review all Gifts& Hospitality (G&H) forms in line with central policy expectations
Coverholder Due Diligence
- Assist with the release and management of all Coverholder Due Diligence questionnaires across both Lloyd's and Non-Lloyd's coverholders processes
- Monthly updates on the survey completion rate and compliance services progress on their checks
- Working closely with all appropriate parties to assist with the approval of all coverholders
MI Reports and Database Management
- Production of Conduct Risk MI reports for Insurer partners, internal Business Units and Governance Committees
- Effective management of the Conduct Risk and Complaints databases,
- Transfer of all MI reports and databases from Excel based files to Power BI where possible.
Risk Committee Management Pack and Slides
- Assist with the production of MI reports and supporting information across the Risk & Governance team covering Risk Events, G&H, Conduct Risk, Sanctions and so forth for the monthly Pen Risk Committee.
Errors& Omissions Reporting
- Willingness to undertake CII / ICA qualifications as part of your personal development.
- Knowledge of general insurance products, services, classes of insurance
- Excellent communications skills coupled with the ability to plan and deliver a demanding workload.
- Proficient and competent Microsoft Excel skills
- Solve database errors
- Produce MI reports.
- Able to spot potential risks and issues, seeking advice when required
- Results focused and target driven
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Conduct and Regulatory Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly