Group Catastrophe Risk Manager
We are seeking an Exposure Management Manager to work for our client, a leading international insurance firm, within a well-established team in their City of London offices.
Working for a Group Exposure Management sub team and reporting into the overall Group Head of Exposure Management, you will have a variety of responsibilities which will include:
- Managing the regulatory and reporting timetables covering Lloyd's, PRA, some European regulators and ratings agency deadlines
- Signing off these reports and showcasing the ability to present these to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Having the ability to coordinate with all other sub-teams within the broader Exposure Management function and across the business
- Advising and leading on the development of more efficient work flows
- Taking on line management responsibility for three Exposure Management Analysts
In this wide-reaching Exposure Management position, your stakeholder management ability will be truly tested, making use of your ability to communicate openly and effectively with people at all grades.
If you are seeking an opportunity to test yourself in a broad role where you are able to have influence across a business whilst testing your ability to directly manage a team, please get in touch for a private conversation through the links below.
Apply for Group Catastrophe Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly