This job profile gives your outline duties. However, in an organisation such as theirs, it is inevitable that tasks may arise which do not fall within the list of key tasks. You are therefore required to be flexible in your approach and attitude when tasks arise which are not specifically covered in their job profile. Should an additional responsibility become a regular part of your job, you should agree a new job profile with your manager.
- Responsibility for assigned clients
- Focused on managed clients and Magique risk system maintenance
- Collect and analyse data, drawing out trends, exceptions and risks
- Produce draft reporting
- Develop understanding in allocated specific risks
- Support the Risk Managers in maintaining any allocated sections of the risk framework and suggest improvements
- Assists in the identification of risks in the areas and Syndicates allocated to them
- Preparing elements of the client reporting as requested by the Risk Manager
- Maintain risk register records in Magique for allocated syndicates and provide for specific allocated risks
- Update and maintain KRI reporting for allocated Syndicates
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified to graduate level
- An understanding of the insurance market and risk with a basic understanding of the activities of a Lloyd’s syndicate
- A keen interest in the understanding of risk management and control concepts
- A good understanding of Solvency II, awareness of regulatory requirements and an understanding of how they impact on the business desirable
- Ability to use systems and software programs needed to perform responsibilities of the role
- Experience of MS Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint) to an intermediate level desirable.
- Experience of the Magique risk management system is desirable.
Apply for Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly