Business Analyst - Insurance
Business Analyst - Insurance - London Market
London Market - Insurance - Lloyd's of London
Introducing Charles Taylor InsureTech
Charles Taylor InsureTech (www.ctinsuretech.com) was established in 2015 to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology-enabled solutions.
Charles Taylor InsureTech is part of Charles Taylor plc, a leading international provider of professional services to the global insurance market that employs 3100 people in 31 countries with 100+ locations worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our growing team. You will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our clients, advising them how best to use technology to meet their business objectives or over-come problems.
This is an exciting time to join us as we significantly develop our technology business, and individuals can expect to work with high quality colleagues in a fast paced, growing environment that offers great career prospects.
- Working with clients – solving client issues and developing appropriate business solutions
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN, UML etc using Visio or other process modelling tools.
- Creating User EPICs / User Stories / Use Case and Use Case Diagrams
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders, the project manager, Practice Director, Solutions Architect and key stakeholders
- Communicate progress, issues and risks to the project manager and key stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the team or project
- Run workshops to elicit and document business requirements.
- Support the full Project Lifecycle
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Keep abreast of emerging Insurance industry trends
- Keep abreast of technology advances and assist in the formulation of a technology road map to ensure systems are kept in an advanced state and the business is aware of potential advances
- Strong understanding of Insurance industry
- Good knowledge of a full Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills
- Accomplished analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written ability
- Flexible and has an ability to prioritise and multitask in a challenging working environment, good organisational skills
- Team player. Ability to work collaboratively within the team, with clients and with other suppliers is essential
- Be a motivated self – starter who works well in a team as well as individually
The ideal candidate will be will need to be comfortable both with a hands-on approach and with working with multiple stakeholders at all levels. They will be familiar with working in a collaborative manner and dedicated to delivering success.
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply using the link below.