Commercial Property Claims Handler
6 days left
- Contract Type
Your new company
One of the UK's leading insurance groups is recruiting a Commercial Property Claims Handler in Manchester.
Your new role
- Validating, investigating, negotiating and fulfilling commercial property claims
- Managing the full life-cycle claims process within a defined authority limit
- Resolving investigations with optimum settlement route considering revenues and cost control
- Identifying and handling any fraudulent activity
- Settle indemnity and investigate and negotiate settlement of claims
- Handle claims spend and accuracy of claims reserves
- Deliver a high standard of claims experience to customers and third parties
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following attributes:
- Insurance claims within commercial property or high value home claims experience if personal lines
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work in a targeted and busy environment
- Have an innovative outlook to be able to solve problems and suggest improvements to existing processes
What you'll get in return
Our client is offering a salary of £30-40k plus a strong benefits package. Being part of a large group there is a wide range of developmental and career opportunities within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Property Claims Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly