Catastrophe Modelling & Exposure Management Lead
Our client, an international insurer with a strong Lloyd's market presence and company market coverage in the European, Latin American and US markets, is looking for a Catastrophe Modelling & Exposure Management Lead in a newly-created position spanning both teams at a group level.
Working in their City of London office and reporting into the Head of Catastrophe Modelling but working closely with the Exposure Management function, this will be a varied role which will include the following responsibilities:
- Working with the Catastrophe Modelling team to manage the outsourcing relationships with RMSi and complete pricing requirements where needed
- Compiling and submitting regulatory reporting including the Lloyd's RDS & LCM making use of the company's automated portfolio roll up tools
- Supporting the development of modelling and exposure management processes for non-modelled classes and look to build out appropriate reporting to support business decision-making
- Completing portfolio optimisation analysis and interacting with senior stakeholders across the business to support strategic decision-making
- Utilising your technical experience to improve process efficiency across all areas of the overall function
With this function currently going through a significant change cycle with the introduction of new automation tools, the support of a Group-level R&D team and a drive to move from a process-focused approach to Catastrophe Modelling towards becoming a more analytical function overall, now is an excellent time to join!
Should you be looking for a new challenge in Catastrophe Modelling and Exposure Management where you can apply your existing skill set to a position offering exposure to both modelled and non-modelled risks, process development and stakeholder management at all levels, please get in touch through the links below for a private conversation.
Apply for Catastrophe Modelling & Exposure Management Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly