Graduate Programme 2020 - Technology Consulting
Charles Taylor- Technology Graduate Programme- September 2020 Start Date
Charles Taylor InsureTech is now accepting applications for graduates to start in September 2020 as part of our Graduate Programme. The programme was launched in 2019 and due to it tremendous success, we are now opening applications for 2020 intake. Our growth and expansion within our technology consulting business will provide an exciting opportunity for those embarking on this exciting journey with us.
Charles Taylor InsureTech (www.ctinsuretech.com) designs and delivers innovative technology solutions for global insurance businesses who want to reinvent themselves. As such, developing quality technology is vital to the continued success of the business.
We offer technology solutions that simplify business operations, improve agility and remove business inefficiencies. We are a rapidly growing business that has created market leading innovative technology.
What are my responsibilities?
You will complete an intensive induction programme to provide a broad understanding of the business, its products and its processes followed by a cycle of 6 x 6-month rotations, with the possibility of working in Argentina or Mexico. You will work within different business areas, whilst engaging in real-life technology projects and challenges.
During the course of three years, you will be required to be agile, flexible and develop yourself to grow into areas such as technology consulting, business analysis, system architecture, service support, project management and data analytics. You will be supported and mentored by our leadership team and senior colleagues throughout the programme. Professional courses and technical/ non-technical training (online & classroom) will be a critical part of your journey with us during the programme.
Ad Hoc Duties
Your key accountabilities will include such other duties and tasks are as allocated to you at the discretion of management and that are within your capabilities and within the scope of your post.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You will be graduating or have graduated with a Postgraduate Masters / Undergraduate Degree and have a keen interest in how technology can be used to improve business performance.
- Candidates must have the energy and drive to succeed, be committed to excellence in their results, be curious and comfortable to challenge the status quo and be innovative in their thinking.
- You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach, with excellent communication skills. You will also be a team player, with the ability to contribute positively in a team working environment.
- You will need to be a proactive member of the business. To always be on the lookout for new opportunities and how we can improve our business. As such, you will need to be comfortable liaising and managing senior internal stakeholders and clients.
- Although formal certifications are not necessary, any exposure obtained through prior work experience in IT/ Technology, Consulting, Business/ Data Analysis, Project Management or Service Management will serve to enhance applications.
Why join Charles Taylor InsureTech?
You will be a part of Charles Taylor InsureTech’s Graduate Programme and will be provided thorough mentorship, buddy assignment and direct liaison with the leadership team to support your growth and aspirations. There could be possible secondments to other Charles Taylor InsureTech offices.
You will work in an exciting and well rounded graduate programme which is also well recognized (https://www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/awards/2018-finalists/).
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this role, please apply using the button below. Applications must include a cover letter.
If successful, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to conduct a telephone interview, which will be followed by an assessment centre.