Project Manager (Business Change and IT) - London - Competitive Package and Benefits
Introducing Charles Taylor InsureTech
Digital innovation is reshaping the insurance industry - We're making it happen.
Charles Taylor InsureTech was established to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions.
We don't have a one-size-fits-all approach or prescriptive methodology. We work consultatively with our clients to revitalise their operations, reinvent established processes and implement future-ready solutions that deliver measurable benefit and improve data-driven decision making.
We are looking to bring onboard a Project Manager Insurance/Technology who will be the in charge of the delivery of projects for the group, with particular emphasis on the implementation of strategic initiatives across Charles Taylor division.
The job holder will lead and coordinate the identification, definition and management of projects (full project lifecycle) to meet business opportunities within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality, following formal project management methodologies. Communicating change to all affected parties.
- Execute industry standard project management methodologies.
- Manage and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Demonstrated mastery of detail. Able to gather, structure and track information across multiple projects with precision.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business Analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised.
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required.
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders.
- Act as communicator for the team to communicate the aims, goals and objectives of the team to the business and in turn capture the needs and requirements of the business to communicate to the team.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the team.
- Project management certification with demonstrated expertise in Scrum and Agile
- Proven experience delivering projects within insurance industry
- Solid references and credentials
Why Charles Taylor InsureTech?
The Charles Taylor InsureTech team blends hands-on insurance expertise with fresh thinking from the worlds of technology consulting, financial services, ecommerce and beyond.
As a newly established business which is part of Charles Taylor Plc, we combine the agility of a start up with the security and scale of a corporate. The result is a pragmatic-yet-pioneering approach that we've used to help clients reimagine central market systems, launch self-service digital insurance products, automate regulatory reporting requirements and more.
We are very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of our people recommend Charles Taylor as a place to work. We pride ourselves on having a positive work environment where our people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across our business.
We are very committed to ensuring our people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, we provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Charles Taylor is a fun and inclusive place to work where people are truly valued and encouraged to enjoy a host o