COMPLIANCE OFFICER – INSURANCE BROKER
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a leading and prestigious Insurance business who are looking for someone to provide advice and support to the senior management and staff on all compliance issues. Specifically to assist in ensuring that all areas of the business are adhering to and maintaining regulations and standards laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory authorities as required.
The role would suit someone who has recently working in Compliance within the Insurance industry.
- Ensure compliance with FCA and data protection legislation
- Provide advice and guidance on compliance issues where required
- To identify, highlight and help manage and mitigate any regulatory risks
- Work with Management and staff to ensure that the business implements and maintains suitable systems and controls to meet the regulatory requirements
- Assist with investigations into complaints and breaches
- Review and implement policies and training, working with Training Department
- To liaise with clients and affinity partners where applicable in relation to compliance matters, as required
- To provide a sign off point for financial promotions and other customer facing documentation where required
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- To ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Insurance and compliance
- Knowledge of FCA, TCF, CCL and MoJ
- Commercial awareness and the good judgement to apply a pragmatic approach, when appropriate
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Contact centre experience
This is a fantastic and expanding company who are willing to offer a strong salary and package to the right individual. Please apply today in confidence to receive more details.
Apply for COMPLIANCE OFFICER – INSURANCE BROKER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly