Bordereaux Technician/ Bordereau Processor
Bordereaux Technician/ Bordereau Processor - Charles Taylor Specialist Claims Management- London- Competitive Salary
Charles Taylor is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. Charles Taylor Specialist Claims Management provide support to clients across the insurance sector. Our clients range from insurers – including corporate and mutual insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s syndicates and captives – to brokers, Managing General Agencies, insurance affinity partners and corporate insureds
We have recently established new client relationships within the Lloyd’s market meaning we have the need for a Bordereaux Processor to join the team during an exciting period of growth.
• Manage the processing of claims bordereaux onto internal and client systems
• Review monthly bordereaux and cash calls, identifying any anomalies within the bordereaux and amending where necessary
• Processing tasks accurately, in an efficient manner, in line with internal and client SLA’s
• Dealing with clients/brokers in a professional manner over the phone or via email, acting as a contact to resolve any issues that may prevent the processing of bordereaux to agreed SLA’s
• Monitor KPIs and SLAs
• Producing daily and weekly client reports
• Training new members of the team and providing ongoing assistance for the resolution of queries raised by the client or members of the team
- Experience of using ECF
- Experience of processing Bordereaux from a carrier or broker perspective
- Strong technical skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- An Understanding of principles of insurance and reinsurance
- Good understanding of London market systems and procedures is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel
Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.