Director, Data Management
Salary: £100,000 - 130,000
Director of Data Management Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Data to a build a global data management team
- Ensure global standards around and operational quality standards
- Ownership of all Data Management disciplines
Director of Data Management skills & experience
- 8+ years experience in a data management role with significant emphasis on standardisation and improvement
- Detailed understanding of data management best practices, standards and tools
- Experience in designing and implementing a data management framework within a global organisation
- Experience in the re-insurance, or insurance industry beneficial
- Ability to instil confidence to build relationships at all levels across the division. Exercising influence across matrix environments and geographies.
- Team player who is willing to get their "hands dirty".
For more information please apply to this advert or contact