3 days left
- Contract Type
- Manage a defined portfolio of our strategic accountants who are managed by the strategic accounts team.
- Ensure we deliver high standards of support, engagement and ultimately growth and retention of these large relationships.
- Manage the key decision makers for each account to ensure our clients are supported appropriately on a day to day basis and manage any account or service queries.
- Build account development plans for each strategic accountancy relationship from which we determine the objectives and required actions to retain and grow each individual account
- deliver a strict engagement approach of quarterly business reviews which ensure the entirety of their relationship with the Business is understood and the development plan is engaged with and delivered upon.
- Work with the Head of Strategic Accounts to evolve and develop the account development plan whilst supporting key renewals and mid term discussions.
- Be an important contributor to the sales leadership team within the tax sales team and wider U.K. sales community, networking and promoting the strategic relationships within this group.
- Support the Head of Strategic Accounts, ensuring strict and disciplined management of objectives combined with active ownership of relevant projects, developments and an enabler of change.
- Ensure our sales activity is undertaken to the highest possible standards of quality and strict adherence to our regulatory obligations.
Skills & experience
- Must have a proven track record of client management experience in the accountancy or financial services sector.
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice is preferred, or professional services engagement but will consider strong candidates with no accountancy or tax experience if transferable skills are evidenced.
- Must have a balance of sales capability (presentation, questioning, negotiation skills) along with a strong management style.
- Demonstrable results in retaining large clients.
- Demonstrable results in growing client relationships, in terms of value.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid emotional intelligence to ensure positive and proactive internal stakeholder management.
- Evidence of flexible and virtual working given the spread of locations of the strategic accounts and support staff, as well as the business's wide regional office structure.
- Be a good fit to the Company culture and an understanding/engagement of our company values.