We have 2 excellent opportunities for a Commercial Underwriter to join a successful, busy and friendly team.
As a strongly detailed orientated Underwriter you will use your experience to write profitable risks, build business and relationships.
You will be dealing with a wide range of risks and working through Brokers, and know that understanding their account is important.
If you have Commercial experiecne from a Broking environment and the aptitude to analyse risks, then our Client can train you.
Your key responsibilities as a Commercial Underwriter will include:
- Underwriting risks profitably, accurately and consistently
- Developing credibility and relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business
- Monitoring the overall performance of the book and ensuring action is taken to correct any issues
- Coaching and acting as senior referral point on technical queries
To be successful as a Commercial Underwriter you will demonstrate:
- Commercial Insurance experiecne or underwriting knowledge of other technical business classes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detailed focused and analytical approach
- The desire to learn and grow in an underwriting environment
In return for your hard work you'll work in an open and supportive environment where you'll be developed, challenged and encouraged to achieve even bigger and better things. You'll learn from other underwriters and will enjoy real responsibility early on.
You will also have access to a range of competitive corporate benefits (including a very generous pension scheme) and flexible working hours, providing you with a better work-life balance.
On top of your competitive salary, you will also be entitled to an annual bonus which is based on your performance.
Apply for Commercial Underwriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly