When it comes to assessing and evaluating potential financial risk posed by offering insurance cover, you're the expert.
You walk on a site and can assess casualty and property risk quickly and provide expert advice to Underwriters on how to reduce risk and whether insurance should be offered.
What you'll love about this company:
- You will be part of a large and constantly growing UK wide team of highly competent Risk Management Consultants with wide ranging expertise. This is a business committed to employing talented and passionate people and they pride themselves on offering great rewards to their people
- They provide the best possible tools to do your job and truly understand that keeping people happy, motivated and engaged is the key to their success?
What you'll get in return:
- A stable career with highly competitive salaries to attract the best talent
- Attractive annual leave package with the option to purchase additional annual leave via holiday trading, salary sacrifice scheme.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted shopping
- Childcare vouchers/eye care vouchers/salary sacrifice health screening
- One day per year to assist a charity of your choice
- Risk management rewards
- Financial awards and additional annual leave to celebrate length of service
What they need from you:
- It is essential that you will have attended multi-discipline risk management site surveys covering a range of liability, property and BI risk
- You must have a broad knowledge of industry, industry codes of practice, regulatory requirements and relevant legislation
- You must be able to quickly identify and analyse critical details in complex situations and be able to explain relevant information clearly and concisely
- You must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about your role
- You must have suitable risk management qualifications or management experience
- Given you'll be home based you must be a self motivated lone worker and will visit client's sites where you must quickly build relationships in order to gain their trust which will in turn result in an open and honest conversation about the client's operations and the controls in place to help mitigate risk. You must have appropriate skills to negotiate and sell risk management improvements and you must have the ability to adapt to your surroundings and the feedback received from the customer. You must be able to convey your findings in a concise and coherent manner within a suitable report format
- The role involves travel, mainly within the UK, but with the opportunity to travel in to Europe and beyond. You must have a full UK driving licence
- When it comes to assessing and evaluating potential financial risk posed by offering insurance cover, you're the expert
- You walk on a site and can assess casualty and property risk quickly and provide expert advice to Underwriters on how to reduce risk and whether insurance should be offered
Apply for Risk Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly