Operations Underwriting Support Advisor - London - 6 Month FTC
Providing operational underwriting support working to resolve unallocated cash, eAccounting and technical account queries. You will be working alongside our world class underwriting teams, broking partners and the UK Receivables Team.
This is a high profile project assisting with the investigation and resolution of receivables product queries.
- Supporting broker queries and attend meetings where required
- Work with agreed write off levels to process/Accept Technical Account Queries
- Contact Brokers to discuss Premium/Tax discrepancies in line with agreed Product Tower Rules
- Support the day to day resolution of account queries assuming ownership of all entries through to final resolution
- Key focus on bad debt and unbooked cash queries
- Work with the Business and related internal or external stakeholders in addressing cash position for clearance / booking
- Use internal applications to search, locate and review documentation to support query resolution
- Work with Manila Operations team in updating files to be handed over for processing booking corrections
- Working closely with the receivables teams by working to agreed service levels
- Supporting & work alongside our off-shore team where required, knowledge sharing and problem solving
- Support other operational activities where required
Skills & Requirements
- Commercial insurance experience
- Well organised and able to manage own workload
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate with people at all levels. You will be acting as a conduit between our brokers, underwriters and accounts receivable's.
- Very precise and accurate in all aspects of the role.
- Receivables knowledge a benefit but not essential
- Computer literate. Comfortable with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Access.
This role is initially offered on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract paying a competitive salary and benefits package including pension of up to 13%
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.