Trainee Commercial Underwriter
Are you currently working in Insurance, waiting for that rare and perfect opportunity to move into Commercial Underwriting?
YES?? Well………. the wait might just be over! I am very excited to be recruiting a Trainee Underwriter for a top insurance brand in Ipswich.
This is a great opportunity to either enter Underwriting or to progress your career more quickly. Our Client has a tremendous record of developing its people, so this could be the right move for you.
Your key responsibilities as a Trainee Commercial Underwriter will include:
- Underwriting Commercial risks profitably, accurately and consistently
- Developing credibility and relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business
To be successful as a Trainee Commercial Underwriter you will have:
- 2+ years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence and strong communication skills to develop relationships with the Brokers
- A detailed focused and analytical approach
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A desire to learn and grow in an underwriting environment
Although the position has a Trainee title, we are looking for driven candidates with insurance experience looking to make a move specifically into Underwriting.
In return for your hard work you'll work in an open and supportive environment where you'll be developed, challenged and encouraged to achieve even bigger and better things. You'll learn from other Underwriters and will enjoy real responsibility early on.
You will also have access to a range of competitive corporate benefits (including a very generous pension scheme) and flexible working hours, providing you with a better work-life balance.
On top of your competitive salary, you will also be entitled to an annual bonus which is based on your performance.
Apply for Trainee Commercial Underwriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly