INSURANCE CLAIMS – COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Clark James Insurance Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for ambitious Commercial Manager to join a large and successful claims team to deliver the execution of commercial strategy. This role would suit someone with managerial or operational experience in the Insurance claims industry who is commercially aware with a solid understanding of claims and risk management as well as being comfortable with third party profit and loss and performance drivers in the fast changing claims arena.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the setting and delivery of strategies to maximize the commercial outcome. This means paying the right amount on every claim, no more, no less
- Support the forecasting and budgeting activity for claims. This includes setting and managing ‘trading’ performance
- Own the commercial performance of a key component of claims; ensuring these are documented, understood, and performance measures in place
- Identifying trading performance improvement opportunities, working across the matrix to deliver change
- Develop appropriate strategies to tackle any market or competitor risks, or capitalize on opportunities this brings
- Identify and develop business cases for key changes across claims that will lead to improved performance
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships, with stakeholders in all functions that have a role in delivering the commercial outcomes
What’s in it for you?
Besides this being a truly unique and rewarding role with a growing Insurance business the company are offering an extremely generous salary package with the opportunity of working some days from home and flexible hours. A huge annual bonus as well as competitive holidays, pension and other add ons.
If you feel you have the relevant Insurance claims industry experience apply today in strict confidence.
Apply for INSURANCE CLAIMS – COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly