Compliance Analyst - Insurance
My client is an international insurance company and they are seeking a compliance analyst.
You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance. This role represents an exciting opportunity to become involved in all aspect of Compliance.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to supporting the Compliance team in relation to:
- Performance of second line Compliance Monitoring activities, such as Gifts and Entertainment monitoring.
- Clearing financial crime and sanctions screening alerts, on a daily basis.
- Responding to queries and providing guidance to the business.
- Dealing with international licensing queries, alerts, renewals and monitoring.
- Undertaking the annual review of policies, procedures and guidance documents.
- Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the Compliance team.
- You will have Compliance experience in insurance, ideally Lloyd's market.
- Sanctions screening and monitoring experience is highly desirable.
- Conduct risk experience is desirable.
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape.
- Must be a strong communicator (at all levels), confident, good MS Office skills.
Please apply for further information.
Apply for Compliance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly