Digital Transformation Director - Lloyds Market
My client who is a large outsourcing company focused on the Lloyd's market is currently recruiting for a Digital Transformation Director based in the City of London
Digital Transformation Director - Permanent - £100K plus
You will be focused on client value and customer outcomes are generated using 5 transformation levers:
o Target Operating Model Redesign: Outsourcing, role and center consolidation etc.
o Business Process Re-engineering: Process optimisation using Lean, 6 Sigma etc.
o Analytics: Helping our clients understand what’s driving their business
o Digital: Designing and implementing digital solutions to reduce manual effort and improve
o Robotic Process Automation: Once a process has been redesigned, implementing robotic
process automation to ensure that process steps can be taken faster and with lower
▪ Seasoned professional with 20-25 years of experience in Insurance market with a minimum 15 years of experience in Lloyd’s market
▪ Knowledge of MGA and Syndicate operations is a must
▪ Should have setup operations for a specialty Insurance company or should have held a Director level profile with leading London and Lloyd’s of London insurer(s)
▪ Experience of managing complex programmes along with managing relationship with the clients
▪ Successful Director level player in a start-up business preferred