A multi national Insurance firm, based in The City of London, requires a Technical Accountant to join their rapidly growing business.This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, ambitious business - The main responsibilities of this Technical Accountant role will be to:
- Review and reconcile monthly underwriting reports to the data warehouse and book required entries to the general ledger. Investigate and resolve issues.
- Post required UK and US GAAP journals along with any other manual adjustments to ensure data integrity.
- Complete all assigned technical accounting balance sheets ensuring completion is in accordance with the Corporate Accounting Policy
- Complete key SOX and other control processes in line with deadlines and business requirements.
- Prepare analysis of movements/variances in the financial accounts
- Production and distribution of various reports to internal stakeholders