A Finance Manager is required to a to join a leading Financial Services firm in Brighton to be part of a dynamic, broad-focused team responsible for delivery and improvements in IFRS reporting. You will also be acting as Business Partner for the Group and their Bermuda business, while being the first point of contact for any Finance Projects.
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward thinking business, with flexible working, great stakeholder management exposure and opportunities to grow.
- IFRS financial statement reporting (Including Solvency II Reporting)
- Quarter and year end process improvements
- Project & Change management
- Internal relationship management, working closely Senior Stakeholders
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience in a Financial Service environment
- Detailed knowledge of current IFRS reporting requirements