Commercial Claims Handler
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Claims Handler to work within a growing Brokerage handling your own portfolio of Claims.
You will handle a wide variety of Commercial Claims, including Liability, Commercial Property and Professional Indemnity, and we are keen to hear from candidates with experience in this field.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining ownership of your allocation of claims, setting up and handling each case from first notification through to settlement
- Negotiating with Insurers effectively on behalf of your Clients
- Ensuring Clients understand the complexities of a claim and are kept up to date with the process
- Managing and promptly resolving all external and internal queries
- Building, developing and maintaining close working relationships with Clients ensuring a consistently high standard of service is provided
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Existing Commercial Claims Handling experience with the ability to deliver positive results - Commercial Property or Liability experience is a MUST. Candidates with experience solely in Motor or Household claims will not be considered
- Strong customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical and accurate approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and natural problem solving abilities