Life Actuary - Reporting Manager
Life Actuarial Reporting Manager
Based York or Bristol with option of home-working
up to £80,000 + benefits package
This company is a big name in insurance and is offering a fantastic opportunity for a nearly qualified or newly qualified reporting actuary. This position offers a variety of daily responsibilities with the role suiting someone who would like exposure to a variety of business units.
There is a family culture environment within the teams.
Now is a better time than ever to join the team, which has been aligned with new objectives.This role will give you opportunities to develop new strategies and contribute greatly to the company.
- Coordinate results across multiple entries for groups across all geographies.
- Improving the Solvency II reporting function
- Managing around 3 junior colleagues to facilitate their growth within the company
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Solvency II or Economic Capital reporting experience
- Strong technical background
If interested, apply here.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.