Account Handler - Financial Institutions
A top-tier London Broker is looking to recruit an Account Handler in their Financial Institutions team in London. In terms of the working arrangement, there is likely to be a combination of working a few days in the office and a few days from home each week.
This is a multifaceted client facing role for a number of UK FI retail accounts. Duties will include:
- Handling renewals
- Providing support for any new business opportunities
- Processing PPL and 'in house' systems
- Broking to both the Lloyd's and company markets
The skill-set they looking for is as follows:
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong PPL skills
- Strong IT / processing aptitude
- Articulate verbally and on e-mail
- Confident with clients
- Aptitude to broking
This role would be suited to an ambitious Account Handler looking to step up to Account Executive level. FI experience would be highly desirable, though Professional Indemnity / broader Financial Lines experience will be considered as an alternative. This is a well-established team with plenty of opportunity to progress.