- Contract Type
A growing MGA are looking for a Syndicate Accountant to join their finance team. The main purpose of this role will be ensuring the integrity of the underlying financial accounting data for the Syndicate and for preparing information as required for various parties, including Lloyd's financial reporting.
The main responsibilities for this Syndicate Accountant position will include:
- Preparing key quarterly syndicate returns (QMA, QMB, GQD, QSR, QAD, Trust Funds)
- Preparing annual SIS and tax returns to Lloyd's
- Preparing LCA reconciliations
- Preparing syndicate prepayments and accruals each month
- Monthly detailed expense analysis for the syndicate
- Assisting with external reporting to third parties (e.g. capital providers)
- Any ad-hoc projects as they arise
The successful candidate for the Syndicate Accountant position will be either a part or newly qualified accountant with previous Lloyd's returns experience.