A market leading Insurance firm, based in The City of London, requires a Financial Accountant to join their rapidly growing business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a well-respected, ambitious business - The main responsibilities of this Financial Accountant role will be to:
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual/interim report by owning sections of the report and preparing the required accounting figures and disclosure notes for those sections.
- Assist with analytical review of key P&L and balance sheet items to be included in the group's annual and interim reports
- Prepare subsidiary statutory accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Prepare/review QF1/AF1 for Lloyd's
- Prepare analysis of movements/variances in the financial accounts
- Responsible for operating, monitoring and reporting the status of controls
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant position will need to have IFRS and GAAP knowledge with previous experience working in the Insurance industry, Lloyd's market preferred. The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant will also have an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have experience working within a technical accounting role or financial reporting function.