Employment Specialists Ltd are pleased to be able to continue recruiting and are working with a reputable Insurer to find another Claims Handler as their Claims Department grows.
Because of their business continuity planning our client is able to continue hiring and can offer the successful candidate training whilst working from home, so you don't need to worry about putting your career on hold!
This is a great opportunity to develop your Claims Handling knowledge and skills in a high profile market.
It's your ability to deal with claimants and handle all aspects of claims activities that is most important - the specific technical class knowledge can be learnt.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receive and action claims instructions in a timely manner and gain prompt agreement
- Obtain claims agreement as per contract conditions or within appropriate timescales and ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies
- Ensure that claims are processed within agreed standard practices and procedures
- Create and maintain claims files electronically
- Advise, update and where necessary negotiate open market claims
- Communicate in detail with carriers, third parties and service providers
- Ensure that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good experience of handling Claims - all classes will be considered but property will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and customer focus with a drive to achieve the best possible settlements
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
Apply for Claims Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly