Account Executive - Commercial Insurance - Major Independent Insurance Broker
Clearly defined career progression to Director status – this role will suit those ambitious to progress to Branch / Regional Director within 5 years.
Location; Cheshire / Staffordshire / Deeside; Chester, Sandbach, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Crewe, Stoke on Trent, Nantwich, Wrexham
The Company – Why work for us?
- We are an independent Insurance Broker with a network of existing branches with a well-established client base enjoying significant growth.
- Very attractive salary and bonus packages with career progression and salary increases linked to agreed triggers based on realistic business growth.
- Book of existing business to manage immediately with full support.
- Exciting and challenging plans for growth and product development for the short, medium and long term.
- We are specialists with bespoke packages and agencies available.
- Bespoke combined packages for clients with outstanding levels of market support.
- We have enjoyed considerable growth in each of the last 5 years through both acquisition and organic growth.
- Flexible working conditions – no micro management and a high level of autonomy.
- We are financially stable and generate healthy profit margins.
- We have a reputation for quality and customer service that is unrivalled in the sector.
What is the role?
- As part of our ongoing success we are now looking to recruit an exceptional insurance professional to join our team in the North West.
- Responsibility for managing a book of business and growing income with a wide range of clients and delivering budgeted New Business targets.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director there is a defined pathway to Branch Manager/ Associate Director or other senior leadership positions within the group.
- You will be managing h a wide range of commercial clients on varied risks ranging across a broad spectrum of size and market sector.
- Working in partnership with an experienced team of Account Handlers and Senior management.
- Responsibility for contract negotiation, New Business wins and realistic retention targets.
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and be adept at forming successful external and internal relationships at all levels.
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of commercial insurance products and sectors.
- Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications, or work towards, are welcome.
- We would be happy to consider applications from experienced executives or from those looking to develop their insurance career from other disciplines.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about generating and securing New Business.
- You will be passionate about offering all clients exceptional levels of service.
- A self-starter, you will be equally happy working within a team or managing personal assignments.
- You will be ambitious, tenacious and possess exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Whilst exposure to the commercial insurance broking sector would be of interest, we are open to applications from candidates with a genuine desire to transform their career from any competitive commercial insurance sector.
- You will have strong personal organisation and time management skills.
Time Frame and Application
This is a current vacancy with interviews available for suitably qualified applicants.
Apply for Account Executive - Commercial Insurance - Major Independent Insurance Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly