Claims Supervisor £45,000 - £53,000 Southend-on-sea Working for a Lloyd's Broker
Your new company
An established Lloyd's broker based in the City and Southend is currently looking to recruit a Claims Technician/Broker to join their successful team. This is a well respected Lloyd's insurance broker that prides themselves on the service they produce.
Your new role
Your new role working as a Claims Supervisor will require you to be versatile and able to produce results in a challenging environment. Handling various classes of business, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Producing monthly reports for the board
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
- Dealing with any issues relating to claims
- Broking claims files into the market
- Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts
- Updating paper files and electronic data.
- Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
- Daily use of A&S systems
- Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
- General administration
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties
- Provide support to other team members with technical questions
- Managing a team of 4
- Assist Compliance Officer as required
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate be at least part CII qualified, as well as being technical proficient across all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc). Successful applicants will also have extensive previous experience with ECF/CLASS and Brokasure. As well as these technical skills, the role will demand that you practice strong leadership qualities and are a reliable source of support for the entire claims team.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package that accompanies the experience gained from working with a respect Lloyd's broker.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.