European IT Internal Audit Senior.
4 days left
- Contract Type
European IT Internal Audit Senior - Insurance
Within this leading International Insurance group, you will be working closely with your US Audit counterparts and taking the lead on the UK / European IT audit portfolio.
Example responsibilities will include:
- To plan, manage, execute and lead value added IT internal audits across all European locations
- Perform IT JSOX / internal control framework testing, including walkthroughs and flowcharting on an annual basis across the in scope European branch network.
- Perform IT controls and process testing across all departments and areas including but not limited to, underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance, human resources, IT, risk management, Solvency II, governance, compliance and actuarial.
What you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or the equivalent education.
- Certified Information Systems (CISA) designation preferred.
- A number of years of relevant and progressive professional experience with a minimum of three years of relevant IT internal audit experience.
- Insurance or financial services experience preferred, but not essential.
- Willingness to travel (when safe to do so), most specifically around European branch offices (around 20% of the role).
Apply for European IT Internal Audit Senior.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly