Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
Are you an experienced Internal auditor looking for the next career step?
I am working with a fantastic International insurance business offering just this opportunity due to its recent and ongoing growth plans. .
Working alongside a like-minded peer group you will have the chance to work in an agile environment where you will be responsible for completing a wide range of internal audits as well as contributing to the Company's SOX Compliance efforts.
Some travelling to regional and international offices will be required (20-25%)
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Perform process walkthroughs to build a strong understanding of key processes and identify key risks and controls
- Apply risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls
- Draft and review internal audit work papers and reports for discussion with the Internal Audit Management Team, the Head of Internal Audit and senior management that are supported by the work performed
- Lead audits and provide guidance to staff in the execution of assigned tasks, including monitoring the progress and quality against stated audit objectives, department metrics and audit requirements.
Ideally you will able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA, CPA or equivalent audit qualification.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a major in Finance/Accounting or another related field
- Relevant experience as an external/internal auditor within the general insurance, Lloyd's and/or Big 4 environment.
- Excellent understanding of internal audit methodologies, risk and control frameworks
- Financial industry experience required, with insurance experience preferred
Long term career development and progression are very evident within this function, highlighted by this role becoming available due to internal moves across the business.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly