Reinsurance Valuations Senior Analyst | P-Q Actuary | London
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is an opportunity to join the Valuations team for a period of 18-24 months where you will get the grounding necessary to understand the dynamics of the entire business. You will then get an opportunity to move into another team to continue your professional development with global secondments on offer dependent on your career goals.
- Monthly production and posting of financials on both a Solvency II and US GAAP basis
- Understand key business products and able to analyse the results accordingly
- Production (and extension) of Management Information
- Production of bespoke business profitabilities for rate reviews
- Involvement in modelling of new business in Prophet
- Assistance in Best Estimate assumption setting
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues globally
- Participate in the necessary analysis and development of Long Duration Targeted Improvements to US GAAP and in the implementation of IFRS17 when it becomes mandated for our European operation.
- Document, follow and develop current procedures and adhere to SOX process controls
- Ad hoc project work as it arises
Apply for Reinsurance Valuations Senior Analyst | P-Q Actuary | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly