Business Development Manager / Field Sales Manager - UK Wide
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: UK Wide, head office is in Cardiff
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This company does things a little bit differently.
They have a great history of being at the forefront of personal injury claims, but also see a clear opportunity to introduce their unique and innovative solutions to clients in new marketplaces.
The firm are widely recognised as one of the most innovative and fastest growing law firms in the UK. Established in 2004, they're now part of a larger group and are, rightly so, proud of their successes, helping over 130,000 clients and recovering over £500m in compensation. More importantly, they've helped thousands of people get back on their feet with rehabilitation support, welfare assistance and financial planning.
With their ambitious growth plans, as Business Development Manager, you will hold a pivotal role in the commercial team. Putting it simply, they'll be looking to you to open doors at potential partners which will allow them to showcase their first class services, hugely talented people and exceptional focus on adding-value to partners' business.
Firstly, this role is 'hands-on' and they expect that most of your time will be spent out in the field, engaging with potential clients from every corner of the UK.
With daily contacts drawn from the many insurers, brokers and claims management companies that form the national marketplace, you will build a detailed understanding of their objectives, grow your knowledge of industry trends and identify potential opportunities, designing solutions that best allow the firm to take advantage of them.
Whilst they're already firmly established in the RTA and Personal Injury sector as a principal provider of Alternative Business Structures (ABS), as Business Development Manager, you will also be enable to deliver a broad spectrum of specialist legal services and professional consultancy, all tailored to help you make them the preferred partner of choice.
In this newly created role, your success will be measured by your ability to increase their Personal Injury market-share and revenue, the detail of your research and planning and upon the strength of the relationships you have with your network.
- You are already a well-respected figure in the broker, insurer or claims marketplace - your thorough knowledge of the personal injury sector gives you a strong network of key contacts.
- A track record of successfully converting prospects into new business which increases revenue - you are a proven influencer able to negotiate and close with stakeholders up to Director Level.
- A keen commercial intelligence with a talent for understanding in detail business objectives and future opportunities/threats - you can review and adapt proposals to ensure they add value.
- Experience of developing complex multi-product/service offering solutions and business partnerships - you proactively document, guide and drive new relationships through design, tender and implementation stages to 'live' state.
- An experienced networker who is socially confident - as a Business Development Manager you are equally self-assured and articulate in 1-2-1 situations or at group events.
- A rewarding salary to match your skills and experience.
- Additional benefits including a car allowance, discounted legal services, mobile phone contracts and retailer partnership offers.
- A high-profile opportunity in an innovative, sector-heading business where you can directly influence to future success of our business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Insurance Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Legal Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager / Field Sales Manager - UK Wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly