Insurance Analyst - South Norfolk - £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
We have an excellent opportunity to join our fast-growing client as an Insurance Analyst, headquartered in South Norfolk.
Working within a newly created position, the role will be integral to the business's success. The role will involve providing claims and portfolio analysis and trends by working closely with other areas of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the collation of reports for the business, their capacity partners and reinsurers, whilst developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of their claims and underwriting portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing data analysis and MI reports
- Data interpretation
- Generating solutions for difficult situations
- Managing and manipulating large volumes of data
- Focusing on driving down the loss ratio
- Identify, analyse, and report findings on data
- Monitoring of performance against planned loss ratios and investigating trends
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within the Insurance industry, motor claims is desirable
- Excellent IT skills, with Advanced MS Excel being a must (specific proficiency with V-lookup, pivot tables and Macros)
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be liaising and presenting to a variety of internal and external stakeholders from all levels
- Proficiency with Power BI and SQL would be ideal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How will I be rewarded?
- A highly competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Scope for remote working