A&H Claims Adjuster
HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate to assist with their search for an A&H Claims Adjuster.
- To develop a thorough understanding of the underwriting and claims within the Accident and Health portfolio.
- To proactively adjust claims within your authority level and in accordance with the claims vision and obligations; ensuring and delivering excellent service to all our customers.
- To develop and maintain close and collaborative working relationships with your divisional underwriters and actuaries.
- To ensure delegated claims are managed in accordance with the claims values; ensuring effective oversight of TPAs/Service Providers via regular reporting on key performance indicators, peer reviews, file reviews and generally sharing of best practice.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced claims practitioner with 3 years or more of Accident and Health claims.
- Good understanding of policy coverage, benefits and exclusions.
- Understanding and application of legal, regulatory and territorial issues relating to the policy wordings.
Apply for A&H Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly