Qualified M&A Actuary | Fast Growing Consolidator | London
You will be responsible for identifying and analysing new insurance firms as a potential business for acquisition and providing your due diligence findings to the board and senior stakeholders for decision making. As a qualified actuary with 1-3 years PQE experience you will have strong problem solving skills as well as a sound understanding of Solvency II Reporting. Other key responsibilities include analysis surplus capital and assisting the ALM and Investments team for cash growth.
Competitive basic and excellent bonus on offer.
- Must have willingness to learn and develop
- Must be able to apply an actuarial skillset to unfamiliar tasks
- Organised with a delivery focus
- Self-starter with the ability and confidence to cover the necessary daily activities and the more significant issues at executive level as they arise
- Flexibility to adapt to the position as it grows and help to define the position following further acquisitions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Should be able to work both on their own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Group reporting is preferable